Senior Digital Marketing Strategist - Paid Social Team
- Job title: Senior Digital Marketing Strategist - Paid Social Team
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Range from £28,201 to £34,468 DOE.
- Location: Cambridge/Remote
- Job reference: GGAMPS1003
Who we are:
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join Genie Goals, one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, as a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist in our Paid Social Team.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist you will be tasked with the active running and ownership of select client accounts. Reporting to an Account Director, you will work to ensure we deliver the best account performance, excellent customer service, and client satisfaction and ultimately ensuring client retention on assigned clients.
You’ll be responsible for the strategic management of our large client accounts. Reporting to an Account Director or Head of, Senior Digital Marketing Strategists drive the Genie digital marketing methodologies forward, continually pushing the boundaries and inputting into how we adapt to industry changes.
You’ll strive to achieve and maintain account excellence in your assigned clients.
You will also have responsibility for line managing and mentoring a small team of Digital Marketing Executives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take their next career step in Paid Social in a well-supported and innovative environment.
- Oversee the digital marketing executives working on your client accounts to ensure the day to day delivery and success of campaigns
- Create and articulate a vision/objective for assigned client accounts, including roadmap of projects to achieve that vision.
- Project manage (or execute) roadmap projects.Use your digital marketing knowledge to structure accounts for growth.
- Delivery of agreed services to assigned clients.
- KPI analysis and recommendations.
- Create digital marketing campaigns in your channel, working towards set KPI targets.
- Monitor campaigns, auditing and adjusting them for maximum performance.
- Create advanced digital marketing campaigns using advanced tactics and strategies.
- First point of contact for assigned clients.
- Proactive communication inspiring trust and build a good relationship.
- Send weekly reports and chair weekly calls with relevant clients and internal team members.
- Troubleshoot client requests to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Learning and developing Genie methodology:
- Provide proactive suggestions and recommendations for technical optimisation and new features.
- Input into channel strategy meetings on how to best utilise new features and industry developments.
- Create and engage with your OKRs to drive forward your personal development.
- Support the training of the wider digital marketing team, teaching/tutoring modules where applicable.
- Stay up to date on the latest news and developments in digital marketing to continually grow your knowledge and keep Genie at the cutting edge of digital marketing