- Job title: Administrative Assistant
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: £19,350
- Location: Cambridge/Remote
- Job reference: BBG AA 0221
This is a permanent role being a part of the customer services operations for the publisher team. Duties include managing administrative processes for Broadband Genie and liaising with our customers and clients.
You will be a highly organised individual, capable of devising, implementing and seeing through key processes while undertaking professional communications with all stakeholders. At Broadband Genie we strive for operational excellence and you will play a fundamental role in providing this.
What you'll do:
The primary role will cover customer services, client management and reporting, and all associated administrative processes. Regular duties will include, but not be limited to:
Owning and managing queries from beginning to end including all communications and KPIs:
- Liaising with customers regarding any offer queries and gathering key information.
- Logging and tracking all queries from customers.
- Sending relevant information to broadband providers.
- Receiving and processing responses from providers on queries.
- Communicating to providers / customers when queries are solved.
- Devising and monitoring KPIs for Customer Service Management and response times
Reporting to Broadband Genie team the number of queries and relevant KPIs on a weekly basis.
Reporting how many have been solved/outstanding and details regarding any delays.
Ask questions internally for any queries you’re unable to resolve or if key issues arise that you need to escalate.
- Check and update online content via our CMS (Content Management System)
- Monitoring and updating on-site product listings
- Liaising with providers about onsite offer changes
- Carrying out daily checks about onsite KPIs
- Resolving any key issues from daily checks or raising internally
Apply now Full job description (pdf)