PPC Account Manager
- Job title: PPC Account Manager
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive - Depending on Experience
- Location: Cambridge
- Job reference: GGACC1118
***THIS ROLE HAS NOW CLOSED*** please go to https://www.genieventures.co.uk/careers#open-positions for the latest roles.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join Genie Goals, one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies, as a PPC Account Manager.
As a PPC Account Manager you will be tasked with the active running and ownership of select client accounts. Reporting to an Account Director, you will work to ensure we deliver the best account performance, excellent customer service, and client satisfaction and ultimately ensuring client retention on assigned clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take their next career step in PPC in a well-supported and innovative environment.
You will have the following experience and skills:
- Managing PPC campaigns with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in all areas of PPC including Search, Shopping and Display Remarketing
- Strategy setting and implementation
- Ecommerce and understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing (desired)
- Client management
- Inventive, always looking to be proactive and push the boundaries to try new things
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills (internally and externally)
- Relationship builder
At Genie we strive to make work meaningful; we work hard but like to have fun along the way! We are a social bunch so there’s always something going on, including quarterly socials, spontaneous pub trips, participating in charity events and even our own football team!
You might be able to tell, but we think Genie is a great place to work (we would, wouldn't we?). But it’s not just us: in recent times we’ve been named Cambridge News Employer of the Year and received a coveted two-star accreditation from the ‘B’ Best Companies Survey. We won a ‘Top Employer’ Award from Working Mums and were finalists in the Cambridge Business Excellence Awards, Amazon Employer of the Year award, Cambridge SME Business Awards and the British Small Business Awards - as well as being Cambridge Judge Business School High-Growth Business of the Year and taking the Google ‘Ready to Rock’ Award.
Oh, and did we mention the free fruit, nuts, coffee, vast range of tea, wellness initiatives, table football or the designer office? I could go on…
This is a full time opportunity but we will consider candidates looking for a more flexible approach to work, including some remote working.Apply now Full job description (pdf)