GSN Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Job title: GSN Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive - Depending on Experience
- Location: Cambridge/Remote
- Job reference: GSNDMAC1220
Genie Shopping Network (GSN) is an exciting new business within the Genie Ventures organisation. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the early stages of a fast-growing business unit within a successful e-commerce technology business.
We work with leading online retailers to drive additional sales from Google Shopping through the CSS program and run through the affiliate marketing channel. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the revenue of a set basket of existing clients by optimising Shopping Ads, data feeds and commercials alongside onboarding new clients.
The right person will feel comfortable with day-to-day responsibility for our clients whilst bringing energy, enthusiasm and organisation to the team. They will have autonomy of their day to day priorities but will work closely with the Account Director to ensure we deliver the best account performance, effective account management and ultimately ensure retention and revenue growth within their set basket of clients.
You will have the following experience and skills:
Data analysis, presentations and face to face negotiations with your set of clients means this position requires the right candidate with either :-
- Strong understanding of the affiliate marketing industry who thrives on proactive clients communication and relationships, strong organisational skills and alongside strong organisation skills with a challenging workload, strong decision making skills to deal with demanding clients & situations.
- or a strong experience working in google ads working across large scale, multiple territory accounts. They will also need a good understanding of shopping ads and google merchant centre alongside strong organisation skills and strong decision making skills to deal with demanding clients & situations.
The job offers the right candidate an opportunity to work with huge retail brands and gain valuable experience learning and working with them to help grow their ecommerce sales.
At Genie we strive to make work meaningful; we work hard but like to have fun along the way! We are a social bunch so there’s always something going on, including quarterly socials, spontaneous virtual pub trips, participating in charity events.
You might be able to tell, but we think Genie is a great place to work (we would, wouldn't we?). But it’s not just us: in recent times we’ve been named Cambridge News Employer of the Year and received a coveted two-star accreditation from the ‘B’ Best Companies Survey. We won a ‘Top Employer’ Award from Working Mums and were finalists in the Cambridge Business Excellence Awards, Amazon Employer of the Year award, Cambridge SME Business Awards and the British Small Business Awards - as well as being Cambridge Judge Business School High-Growth Business of the Year and taking the Google ‘Ready to Rock’ Award.
This is a full time opportunity but we will consider candidates looking for a more flexible approach to work, including some remote working.Apply now Full job description (pdf)