Digital Marketing Executive
- Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: Negotiable, as soon as available
- Salary: £18,933 (opportunities to increase quickly depending on performance)
- Location: Cambridge
- Job reference: DMEX Aug 19
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented individual to join our growing agency at Genie Goals as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Reporting to a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work closely with the various channel teams and account managers to deliver world class digital marketing campaigns across a range of exciting international retail clients, while learning about a fast moving and consistently growing industry. You will be responsible for making a real success of these campaigns by implementing Genie methodologies, close campaign management and great decision making
Whilst your substantive post will be in the channel you have been hired into, when opportunities arise we try to provide executives with opportunities to work in different teams or areas of the business to help develop a broad range of skills and knowledge across different business areas.
There is the potential for growth, development and task ownership for the right candidate. All training will be provided.
- Create digital marketing campaigns in your channel, working towards set KPI targets
- To actively monitor campaigns, auditing and adjusting them for maximum performance
- Support weekly reporting, gathering data and on occasions creating the report narrative
- Communicate directly with both client and partners
- Support in ad-hoc tasks requested, ensuring work meets client expectations and is a to a very high standard
- Troubleshoot client requests, helping to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Dedicate time to training to continually learn new digital marketing skills
- Passionately work through the Genie Academy and Genie Goals training, both internal training programmes, completing homework on time
- Create and engage with your OKRs to drive forward your personal development
- Train in the use of our in-house technology or third party solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest news and developments in digital marketing to continually grow your knowledge and keep Genie at the cutting edge of digital marketin
- Occasionally attend events to represent Genie
- Responsibility to find out how GDPR applies to your team’s activities
- Understand and comply with all GV guidelines for security and data protection
- Any other tasks or functions which are required by Genie, particularly in relation to digital marketing
Please see full job description for more details about the role.
Apply now Full job description (pdf)