Head of Paid Social
- Job title: Head of Paid Social
- Position type: Full Time
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Location: Cambridge
- Job reference: PS1018
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join our digital marketing agency, Genie Goals, to lead and continue the growth of its paid social channel.
Working with the Head of Agency and Agency Director you’ll champion paid social activity internally and be responsible for managing, developing and growing the channel across all relevant platforms. You will need to bring energy and innovation to the role and channel to set and execute growth strategies.
The role itself will be extremely varied and will involve you taking day-to-day responsibility for all Genie Goals’ paid social operations, including but not limited to; channel development, customer relationship management and team management & support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to make a big impact with a business in a well-supported and innovative environment.
You will have the following experience and skills:
- Managing paid social campaigns with a proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Managing and leading a team
- World class, up-to-date knowledge and experience in all areas of paid social
- Multi-channel digital marketing
- Advanced strategy setting and implementation
- Ecommerce and understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing
- Client management
- Inventive, always looking to be proactive and push the boundaries to try new things
- Strong analytical, project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills (internally and externally)
- Able to communicate positively, influencing improvement and progression preserving an inspiring environment
- Able to work under pressure
At Genie we strive to make work meaningful; we work hard but like to have fun along the way! We are a social bunch so there’s always something going on, including quarterly socials, spontaneous pub trips, participating in charity events and even our own football team!
You might be able to tell, but we think Genie is a great place to work (we would, wouldn't we?). But it’s not just us: in recent times we’ve been named Cambridge News Employer of the Year and received two-star accreditation from the ‘B’ Best Companies Survey. We won a ‘Top Employer’ Award from Working Mums and were finalists in the Cambridge Business Excellence Awards, Amazon Employer of the Year award, Cambridge SME Business Awards and the British Small Business Awards - as well as being Cambridge Judge Business School High-Growth Business of the Year and taking the Google ‘Ready to Rock’ Award.
Oh, and did we mention the free fruit, nuts, coffee, vast range of tea, wellness initiatives, table football or the designer office? I could go on...
For more information on the role and how to apply, please visit our websitesApply now Full job description (pdf)